Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shit Paul LePage Says

This will be an ongoing thread. It all depends on how fast LePage can shovel this manure around in the marketplace of ideas.

"If you buy a newspaper in Maine, it's like paying someone to lie to you," (spoken at a rally explaining why the Democrats caused him to reduce state teacher benefits).

"I feel really bad that teachers have to wait until 65 to retire. I have to wait until I'm 67 and a half."

"The State of Maine is the only state in the United States of America that charges sales tax on bull semen. You hear that? Bull semen. The only place in the United States of America - this state."

"Quite frankly, it's a learning tool for kids," (on the subject of creationism).

"I do not make ridiculous commercials or get under people's skin."

When asked by WCSH-TV what he would do if protesters chained themselves to the mural in Augusta that he is removing:
"I'd laugh at them, the idiots. That's what I'd do. Come on! Get over yourselves!"

No comments:

Post a Comment